Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop VOS Electric GuitarProduct #517978 Gibson Custom 517978 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From the year Seth Lover's amazing humbuckers first hit the Les Paul.
The BurstBucker pickups on this Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop VOS (Vintage Original Spec) are precise copies of the original "Patent Applied For" versions that were the first dual-coil humbucking pickups ever produced in quantity. Their full, round, and versatile sound is as unique now as it was then. Classic carved maple top, solid (non-weight relieved) mahogany back, and one-piece mahogany neck generate the singing resonance that made the original one of the world's most sought-after guitars. Finish and hardware are gently aged to make it look exactly like the real McCoy. Early '50s rounded neck profile gives you something serious to hang onto.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved maple top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Early '50s rounded neck profile
- BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Green tuning keys
- Nickel hardware
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
Now you can have the gleaming golden guitar of your dreams. Seize the day!
1957 Les Paul Goldtop VOS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top and neck
- Body: Solid mahogany body with carved maple top
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Case Included: Custom Shop case
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlay: Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenon
- Neck Material : 1-piece mahogany w/original-style truss rod route
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickguard : White
- Pickups : BurstBucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble)
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Weight: 9.44 lbs