Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue Guitar Left-Handed(Antique Gold) Sku #517827000294000 Gibson Custom 517827 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The crème de la crème of LP designs!
All the glowing vintage beauty of the deep metal-flake gold top with the thick, gorgeous tone of "Patent Applied for Humbuckers" the first year they came out. Now called BurstBuckers (a 1 at the neck and a 2 at the bridge), they're joined to the original CTS pots and bumble bee caps for totally authentic tone. Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back. Early '50s rounded neck profile provides vintage feel, too. Includes hardshell case.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Bound, carved maple top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Early '50s round neck profile
- Long neck tenon
- Holly headstock veneer
- Bound 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- BurstBucker 1 at the neck
- BurstBucker 2 at the bridge
- CTS pots
- Bumble bee capacitors (identical to the originals)
- ABR-1 bridge
- Lightweight aluminum tailpiece
- Accurate acrylic trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Original thin toggle switch washer and jackplate
- 24-3/4" scale length
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Vintage tulip tuners
Go for the gold! Order now.