Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Darkback VOS Electric GuitarProduct #517979 Gibson Custom 517979 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
From the year Seth Lover's amazing humbuckers first hit the Les Paul.
The classic goldtop finish graces the top, while the back has a dark stain. The BurstBucker pickups on this Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Darkback "VOS" (Vintage Original Spec) are precise copies of the original "Patent Applied For" versions that were the first dual-coil humbucking pickups ever produced in quantity. Their full, round, and versatile sound is as unique now as it was then. Classic carved maple top, solid (non-weight relieved) mahogany back, and one-piece mahogany neck generate the singing resonance that made the original one of the world's most sought-after guitars. Finish and hardware are gently aged to make it look exactly like the real McCoy. Early '50s rounded neck profile gives you something serious to hang onto.
Vintage Original Spec series instruments receive a special nitro-cellulose finish treatment yielding the patina of a gently-aged vintage guitar while handcrafting enhances comfort and playability. Each VOS model has a solid mahogany back; historically accurate long-neck tenon for strength and sustain; and period-correct neck profile, hardware, and electronics.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved maple top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Early '50s rounded neck profile
- BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Green tuning keys
- Nickel hardware
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
Now you can have the gleaming golden guitar of your dreams. Seize the day!
1957 Les Paul Goldtop Darkback VOS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Controls : 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Inlays : Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Frets : 22
- Binding : Single-ply cream on top and neck
- Body : Solid mahogany body, Carved maple top
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1/Aluminum stopbar
- Case Included : Includes free Gibson Custom Shop case - a $220 value
- Fingerboard : rosewood
- Machine Heads : Vintage tulip
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenon
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany w/original-style truss rod route
- Nut Width : 1.69"
- Pickguard: White
- Pickups : BurstBucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble)
- Scale : 24 3/4"
- Weight: 9.81 lbs