Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty Left-Handed GuitarProduct #517873 Gibson Custom 517873 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
1957 saw the PAF humbucker become standard issue on the Les Paul Custom, which in keeping with its other upscale appointments came with a choice of either 2 or 3 of these powerful and quiet new pickups. This Black Beauty model with 2 pickups has become one of the most celebrated of all guitars and the choice of numerous top stars. This Custom Shop re-creation is true to the '57 original in every way, from the '50s rounded neck profile to the solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Carved mahogany top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- Multi-ply white/black binding on body top and back
- Ebony finish
- Gold hardware
- ABR-1 bridge, lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Kidney bean tuners
- 2 BurstBucker pickups
- One-piece mahogany neck with long neck tenon
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Pearl block inlays
- Single-ply white neck binding
- Early '50s rounded neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale length
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Holly headstock veneer
- Kidney bean tuners
- CTS pots and bumble bee capacitors
It's the Paul at its best. Order and own a classic.
1957 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty Left-Handed Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Multi-ply white and black on top and back
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Case Included: Gibson Hardshell
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl block
- Machine Heads: Kidney bean tuners
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenon
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickguard: 3-ply classic Les Paul
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble)
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Top Wood: Carved mahogany
- Weight: 9.38 lbs