Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Custom 3 Pickup VOS Electric GuitarProduct #517982 Gibson Custom 517982 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A luxurious flash from the past.
In 1957, when Seth Lover introduced his amazing new humbucking pickups--exactly like the ones on this Gibson 1957 Les Paul Custom 3 Pickup VOS--Gibson decided the Custom would one-up the Standard by providing the option of 3 pickups. Featuring the classic carved mahogany top on a solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back with 1-piece mahogany neck with long tenon, it generates a warmer, friendlier tone than the standard. The finish is ebony just like the original and the VOS treatment gently ages it to look like an especially well cared for original.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved mahogany top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with long tenon
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups
- Holly headstock veneer
- Pearl block inlays
- Vintage Original Spec aging treatment
- Gold hardware
- Bumble bee caps
- CTS pots
- Green tulip tuners
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
At today's prices, you could sell your house and still not have enough money to buy an actual '57. Be practical, get the next best thing. Order today.
1957 Les Paul Custom 3 Pickup VOS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Multi-ply white/black binding on top and back
- Body: Solid non-weight relieved mahogany body with carved mahogany top
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Case Included: Custom Shop case
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlay: Pearl block
- Machine Heads : Vintage tulip
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenon
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Profile : Early 50's rounded
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble)
- Scale : 24 3/4"
- Weight: 10.36 lbs