Gibson Custom 1954 Les Paul Goldtop VOS Electric Guitar Antique GoldProduct #517994 Gibson Custom 517994 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A Custom Shop masterpiece.
Like all VOS (Vintage Original Spec) series instruments, the 1954 Les Paul Goldtop VOS is handcrafted for comfort and playability in the Gibson Custom Shop. The construction, neck profile, hardware, and electronics are period accurate, and a special nitro-cellulose finish treatment gives it the patina of a gently-aged vintage guitar. Includes Gibson Custom Shop case and a certificate of authenticity, and custom care kit.
- Mahogany body with maple top
- Set mahogany neck
- 50s neck profile
- Ebony fretboard
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1 -11/16" nut width
- 22 frets
- Fixed bridge
- Dual P-90 single-coil pickups
- Grover tuners
- Lacquer finish
Order today and play one of the finest electric guitars ever made.
1954 Les Paul Goldtop VOS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Single-ply on top
- Body: Solid non-weight relieved mahogany body with carved maple top
- Bridge: Lightweight "wrap around" tailpiece
- Case Included: Gibson hardshell
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlay: Acrylic trapezoid
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip tuners
- Neck Joint : Long neck tenon
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Profile : Early '50's rounded
- Nut Width : 1 11/16"
- Pickups: P-90 single coils
- Scale : 24 3/4"
- Weight: 9.16 lbs