Gibson Country Western Limited Edition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A limited edtion that plays like a dream, producing rich, dark lows and warm highs.
Inspired by the mid-60s release of this version of the Gibson SJ with a mahogany body, back and sides called the Country Western, this limited edition stands apart. Players love its deep resonance and its authentic, southern appearance and simple, rugged look. The Country Western’s vintage appeal is unique with its yellow tortoise pickguard and split parallelogram inlays on the bound rosewood fretboard. A premium solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back & sides, this square-shouldered, short scale plays like a dream producing rich, dark lows and warm highs.
Ships with hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Dovetail neck-to-body joint, hand-fitted and secured with hide glue ensures unequalled resonance transfer from strings to body
Radiused body for projection & clarity
Nitrocellulose lacquer finish allows the tone to mature with age
100% American made, handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana
- Body Style: Square-shouldered Dreadnought
- Wood: Sitka spruce top, mahogany back & sides
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back, multi-ply double-ring rosette
- Finish: Heritage Cherry back and sides / natural top, nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
- Nut width: 1.725” Tusq™
- Fingerboard: 12” radius rosewood with MOP parallelgrams
- Scale: 24 3/4”
- Bridge: Traditional rosewood belly up with Tusq™ saddle
- Pickguard: Hummingbird, yellow tortoise
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-style white button, 15:1
- Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 - .053
- Electronics: LR Baggs™ Element VTC pickup
- Includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior
Only 65 of these are being produced. Order now.