Gibson Billie Joe Armstrong ES-137 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
(Black Cherry Burst)
Signature Model Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Slammin' tone and uncompromising attitude just like Billie Joe himself.
As the premiere punk rocker of his generation, Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong doesn't compromise on style, tone or attitude. The Billie Joe Armstrong ES-137 from Gibson Memphis rolls all three into a raging ball of badass, in a guitar that stems from surprising depths of tradition’while packing the no-frills, sucker-punch power that punk demands.
This beautifully light and comfortable to play thinline semi-hollow sports the ES-175s classic lines, but thanks to a chambered mahogany core that enhances sustain and fights unwanted feedback, it rings like a bell when you hit it. And when you want it to wail, just crank the two fat and gnarly P-90 pickups’long Billie Joe's favorites.
Grab the neck crafted to Billie Joe's preferred proportions, dial in the simplified controls to taste, and you're primed to deliver thick, meaty gobs of house-rockin' mayhem’while looking utterly righteous in a sweet Black Cherry Burst nitrocellulose finish with traditional trapezoid inlays on a rosewood fretboard.
Includes Gibson Memphis Hard Case.
- Top, Back, Rim: Maple, three-ply with poplar core
- Binding: 3-ply Black-White-Black on top, single-ply, Black on back
- Fretboard: Solid rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid trapezoid
- Headstock: Gold Gibson logo
- Scale: 24-3/4" scale length with 1.657" nut width
- Tuners: Kluson White Oval Plastic Button
- Bridge: Nickel tune-o-matic
- Tailpeice: Nickel Stopbar
- Pickups Memphis P-90s
- Control Knobs: 2 CTS 500K Linear taper volume knobs, 1 Alpha 3-way rotary pickup selection switch
- Finish: Black Cherry Burst, High Gloss
- Gibson Memphis Certificate of Authenticity
- Gibson Memphis Hard Case
Don't be a Nimrod and let this one pass you buy. Order today!