- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Another exclusive MF model that places a seasoned Adirondack Red Spruce soundboard on top of key construction features from the powerful 1936 Gibson AJ.
The MF exclusive Advanced Jumbo Classic bears all of the key construction features of the powerful 1936 Gibson AJ with the added voicing of a seasoned Adirondack Red Spruce top and a rare 24-3/4" AJ string length for ease of playability and low end warmth.
The Gibson factory at Bozeman, Montana, has been artfully producing handmade guitars since 1989. Gibson deserves their place as makers of premier acoustic guitars for each instrument is an exquisite example of the finest raw materials and pride of workmanship. Find out for yourself how a flattop made by master craftsmen and women truly plays and sounds. Reserve your Gibson Montana now.
- Slope Shoulder Dreadnaught body
- Adirondack red spruce top
- Rosewood back & sides
- Glued Dovetail neck joint
- Mahogany neck wood
- Custom short scale 24-3/4" string length
- Gibson traditional rounded neck shape
- 21 frets
- 1.725" nut width
- 12" neck radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with classic "Diamond - Arrow" Inlays
- Open slotted rosewood bridge
- VS finish
- 1930's firestripe pickguard
- Nickel Gotag vintage style butterbean tuners
- Nickel hardware
Enjoy this special and exclusive guitar from our friends at Gibson Montana.