Gibson 2017 Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The new flagship of High Performance.
The new Les Paul Standard 2017 HP is the most luxurious and groundbreaking Les Paul Standard ever made. A super exclusive AAAA flamed maple top, premium chrome hardware, beautiful nitro finish, and genuine Mother of Pearl inlays deliver the luxury.
Extreme performance comes from the prominent use of aluminum, steel, and titanium hardware; an innovative Fast-Access heel and Soloist's neck width and asymmetrical slim-taper profile; and a revolutionary new wiring system that allows over 150 fully reversible sonic options from the PAF-inspired Burstbucker Rhythm Pro and Lead Pro pickups.
It comes delivered in a Gibson High Performance super premium stamped aluminum case, along with a Gibson premium leather strap, a Gibson multi-tool and a polishing cloth.
- Body shape: Les Paul
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top wood: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: gGoss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75
- Truss rod: Single Action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound Radius
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.745"
- Configuration: Dual Humbucker
- Neck: BurstBucker Rhythm Pro
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BurstBucker Lead Pro+
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression,2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 aviation grade toggle switch. 4 push-pull (individual tap/split, phase, and coil selection) and 5 position DIP switch (Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression)
- Control layout: 2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup switch: 1 aviation grade 3-way toggle switch
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Tuning machines: G Force with improved gears
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: HP Aluminum Case
- Accessories: Gibson USA Guitar Strap, Gibson USA Polish Cloth, Truss Rod Wrench, 2.5mm adjustment wrench, Gibson USA's owners manual
Enjoy the latest upgrades form Gibson. Order today.