- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 SGM Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body in a variety of satin finishes with a slim, SG profile neck. The 24-fret rosewood fingerboard has dot inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include new ’61 Zebra Humbuckers, max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and satin chrome tune-o-matic bridge. Includes gig bag.
Min-ETune automated “robot” tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar — a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program 6 of your own.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, SG Slim Profile
- Fingerboard: 24-Fret Rosewood, Dot Inlays with 120TH Anniversary Banner
- Hardware: Min-ETune system, Satin chrome tune-o-matic
- Electronics: New ’61 Zebra Humbucker
- Plastics: New Black Max Grip Speed Knobs
- Case: Premium Gig Bag
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.