This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This SG joins the anniversary celebration with features that make it the best deal at the party.
The Gibson 2014 SGJ14 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a solid mahogany body and a maple neck with an SG slim profile. The 24-fret rosewood fingerboard has dot inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret.
Powerful electronics include new ’61 Zebra Humbuckers and the traditional array of volume and tone controls. This SG benefits from the full array anniversary bonuses including max grip speed knobs, vintage-style tuners, a Graph Tech nut and satin chrome tune-o-matic bridge. It includes a gig bag.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, SG Slim Profile
- Fingerboard: 24-Fret Rosewood, Dot Inlays with 120th Anniversary Banner
- Hardware: Satin Chrome Tune-o-matic, vintage style tuners
- Electronics: New ’61 Zebra Humbucker
- Plastics: New Black Max Grip Speed Knobs
- Case: Premium Gig Bag
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.