Gibson 2014 SG Standard Electric Guitar WalnutProduct #J03438 Gibson J03438 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson SG Standard 2014 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body in a variety of colors with a slim, SG profile neck. The rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include 57 classic pickups with coil-splitting, max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. Includes hardshell case.
Min-ETune automated ârobotâ tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar â a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program 6 of your own.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, SG slim profile
- Fingerboard: Undercut fret over binding bound rosewood with trapezoid inlays and 120th anniversary banner
- Hardware: Min-ETune system , Chrome tune-o-matic,
- Electronics: 57 classic pickups with coil splitting.
- Plastics: Black graph tech nut, small pick guard
- Case: Vintage brown hardshell
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
- Historic Brown/Pink case
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.