The Futura joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades including the Min-ETune system.
The Gibson 2014 SG Futura Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a solid mahogany body and a maple neck with a '60s slim profile. The 24-fret rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret.
Electronics include the P-90H Sidewinder and BB3 with Push/Pull for coil split and mini toggle for 15dB boost. This SG Futura benefits from the full array anniversary bonuses including max grip speed knobs, a Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. It also comes with Gibson's Min-ETune tuning machines and a case.
Min-ETune automated œrobot tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar ” a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, 60' Slim Profile
- Fingerboard: 24-Fret Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays
- Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic, Min-ETune system
- Electronics: P-90H Sidewinder and BB3 with Push/Pull for coil split and mini toggle for 15dB boost
- Plastics: Max grip black speed knobs
- Includes case
- Special 120th Anniversary Features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.