An affordable classic joins the anniversary celebration with some key upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 LPM Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with traditional weight relief and a maple top. The mahogany neck has a '50s rounded profile. The rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include new 61 Zebra Humbuckers, max grip speed knobs, Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and satin chrome tune-o-matic bridge.
Min-ETune automated œrobot tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar ” a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
- Body: Mahogany /œTraditional weight relief
- Top: Maple top / Mahogany back
- Neck: Maple, '50s Rounded Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood Trapezoid Inlays with 120th Anniversary logo
- Hardware: Min-ETune system, Satin Chrome tune-o-matic, New Larger Strap Pins
- Electronics: New ™61 Zebra Humbucker
- Finish: 20 Sheen Ultra smooth satin
- Plastics: Black max grip speed knobs
- Case: Premium Gig Bag
- Special 120th Anniversary Features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.