Gibson 2014 LPJ14 Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This Les Paul joins the anniversary celebration with features that make it the best deal at the party.
The Gibson 2014 LPJ14 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a weight-relieved mahogany body that's topped with maple. Vintage guitar fans will love its maple neck and '50s rounded neck shape. The rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret.
Powerful electronics winnernew 61 Zebra Humbuckers and the traditional array of volume and tone controls. This anniversary Les Paul comes with max grip speed knobs, vintage-style tuners, a Graph Tech nut and satin chrome tune-o-matic bridge. It includes a premium gig bag.
- Body: Mahogany /œTraditional weight relief
- Top: Maple top / Mahogany back
- Neck: Maple, '50s Rounded Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood Trapezoid Inlays with 120th Anniversary logo
- Hardware: Satin Chrome tune-o-matic,
- New Larger strap pins
- Electronics: New ™61 Zebra Humbuckers
- Finish: 20 Sheen Ultra smooth satin
- Plastics: New Black Max Grip Speed Knobs
- Case: Premium Gig Bag
- Special 120th Anniversary Features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.