A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2014 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body without weight relief and an AA figured maple top. The mahogany neck has a late '50s thickness. The bound rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include ˜59 Tribute Humbuckers with orange drop capacitors, max grip speed knobs, TonePros vintage-style tuners, Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge.
- Body: Mahogany / No weight relief
- Top: AA figured maple
- Neck: Mahogany, Late-'50s thickness
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays with 120th Anniversary inlay
- Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic, TonePros Vintage Style Tuners
- Electronics: New ˜59 Tribute Humbuckers with orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: Cream, Gold Speed Knobs with dial pointers
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
- Special 120th Anniversary Features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
- Historic Brown/Pink case
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.