The elegant guitar joins the anniversary celebration with some commemorative upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Supreme Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with a gorgeous AAAA maple top. The mahogany neck has a '50s rounded profile. The bound ebony fingerboard has pearl crown inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include Johnny Smith style floating and 498T humbuckers, max grip speed knobs, locking Grover keystone tuners, Graph Tech nut and TonePros tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
- Body: Mahogany with custom binding, bound f-holes
- Top: AAAA maple, back: AAA maple
- Neck: Mahogany, ‘50s rounded, bound headstock with Supreme in pearl
- Fingerboard: Bound ebony with pearl crown inlays and 120th Anniversary logo
- Hardware: Tone Pro tune-o-matic, locking Grover keystone tuners
- Electronics: Johnny Smith style floating humbucker/ 498T
- Plastics: Cream toggle cap, gold speed knobs
- Case: Vintage brown hardshell
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
- Historic Brown/Pink case
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.