Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The upscale guitar joins the anniversary celebration with some sweet upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and a maple top. The mahogany neck has a '60s slim taper. The bound rosewood fingerboard has a compound radius, trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include 57 Classic and BurstBucker pro pickups, push/pull coil split with orange drop capacitors, max grip speed knobs, vintage-style tuners, Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
- Body: Mahogany /“Modern” weight relief
- Top: AA Maple
- Neck: Mahogany, ‘60s Slim taper
- Fingerboard: Compound radius bound rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic, with Grover Kidney tuners
- Electronics: 57 Classic and Burst bucker pro, push/pull coil split with orange drop capacitors
- Finish: New candy/pearl paint with high gloss lacquer
- Plastics: Black max grip speed knobs
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.