Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar
(Vintage Gloss Manhattan Midnight)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson Les Paul Studio 2014 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and a figured maple top. The maple neck has a '60s slim taper. The rosewood fingerboard has trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include Chrome 490R/490T humbuckers with coil tap and orange drop capacitors, max grip speed knobs, vintage-style tuners, Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge.
- Body: Mahogany /“Modern” weight relief
- Top: Figured A maple
- Neck: Maple, 60’s Slim Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays
- Finish: Vintage Gloss topcoat
- Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic, Vintage style tuners
- Electronics: Chrome 490R/490T w/coil tap and orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: New dark cream with max grip speed knobs
- Case: Premium Gig Bag
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.