Gibson 2014 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard 2014 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief. The mahogany neck has a '60s slim taper. The compound radius rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include Burst Bucker Pro 1+2 pickups with coil-splitting and phase changing, reverse polarity rear pickup, max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge.
Min-ETune automated “robot” tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar — a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
- Body: Mahogany with “Modern” weight relief
- Top: AAA figured maple
- Neck: Mahogany, Asymmetrical ‘60s Slim taper
- Fingerboard: Compound radius rosewood, trapezoid Inlays with 120th logo, undercut fret over binding for extra playing surface
- Hardware: Min-ETune system, TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece
- Electronics: BurstBucker Pro 1+2 , Push/Pull Coil Taps, Phase changing and Pure Bypass
- Plastics: Cream, Black Graph Tech nut, Gold Speed Knobs
- Notes: Reverse polarity rear pickup for authentic single coil combinations
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
- Historic Brown/Pink case
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.