Gibson 2014 Les Paul Signature Electric GuitarProduct #J03333 Gibson J03333 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Signature Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with modern weight relief and a figured maple top. The mahogany neck has a '60s rounded neck shape. The bound rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret.
Expansive electronics include dual open Coil 57 classic pickups with push/pull coil-splitting on each volume pot, a 15 db Turbo boost mini-toggle and a master tone pot with Orange drop capacitors. Other key features include max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. Includes case.
Min-ETune automated “robot” tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar — a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
- Body: Mahogany /“Modern” weight relief with 3 ply W/B/W binding
- Top: AA Figured Maple ( except EB )
- Neck: Mahogany, ’50’s rounded neck
- Fingerboard: Undercut fret over binding white bound rosewood w/ trapezoid inlays
- Hardware: Min-ETune System, Chrome tune-o-matic
- Electronics: Dual open Coil 57 classic pickups, push/pull coil split on each volume pot, 15 db Turbo boost mini-toggle, master tone pot with Orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: Cream, Black Graph tech nut, Gold max grip speed knobs
- Case: Vintage brown hardshell
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.