Gibson 2014 Les Paul Peace Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A loving spoonful of anniversary features and good karma.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Peace Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a mahogany body with traditional weight relief and AA maple top. The mahogany neck has a '60s slim taper. The bound rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include new ‘61 Humbucker with orange drop capacitors, max grip speed knobs, the Min-ETune system, Graph Tech nut, chrome locking tune-o-matic bridge with stop bar Peace text and Peace studs. Includes special Hemp covered case with Peace sign and tie die interior.
Min-ETune automated “robot” tuners
Min-ETune is a small compact battery powered tuning unit that sits on the back of the guitar — a mighty enhancement to an already great instrument. No need for screws, wiring or routing, in fact the system is hardly visible from the front of the guitar. You can still adjust the tuning pegs manually or turn on the Min-ETune to choose from 12 popular tunings or program six of your own.
- Body: Mahogany/Traditional weight relief
- Top: AA figured maple
- Neck: Mahogany, 60’s slim taper
- Fingerboard: Undercut fret over binding bound rosewood w/ trapezoid inlays and 120th anniversary banner logo
- Hardware: Min-ETune system, with Chrome tune-o-matic, stop bar Peace text and Peace studs
- Electronics: New ‘61 Humbucker with orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: Cream, Tie Dye Knobs
- Case: Hemp covered with Peace sign and tie die interior
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.