A classic joins the anniversary celebration with some significant upgrades.
The Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker 2014 Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a thin profile mahogany body with a custom light maple top. The maple neck has a '50s rounded profile. The rosewood fingerboard has dot inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret. Other key features include P-90 pickups, max grip speed knobs, retro-white button tuners, Graph Tech nut and satin chrome wraparound bridge.
- Body: Thin profile body same as LP Custom Light Maple top / Mahogany back
- Neck: Maple, 50' Rounded Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood dot inlays with 120th Anniversary logo
- Hardware: Satin chrome wraparound bridge, retro white button tuners, new larger strap pins
- Electronics: P-90'
- Finish: 20 Sheen Ultra smooth satin
- Plastics: New Black Max Grip Speed Knobs
- Case: Premium Gig Bag
- Special 120th Anniversary features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fret wire for longer life and corrosion resistance
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.