Gibson 2014 Les Paul Classic Electric GuitarProduct #J03335 Gibson J03335 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classic joins the anniversary celebration with a host of upgrades.
The Gibson 2014 Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a weight-relieved mahogany body that's topped with figured maple. Vintage guitar fans will love its mahogany neck and '60s rounded neck shape. The bound rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface, trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret.
Sophisticated electronics include Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 with coil-splitting, a 15dB turbo boost mini-toggle and a master tone with Orange drop capacitors. This anniversary Les Paul comes with max grip speed knobs, locking Grover tuners for super stability, a Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. It includes a deluxe case.
- Body: Mahogany /œTraditional weight relief
- Top: A Figured Maple except EB color
- Neck: Mahogany, ˜60s rounded neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays, Undercut fret over binding
- Hardware: Chrome Tune-o-matic bridge, TonePros Vintage-Style Tuners with Perloid Buttons
- Electronics: Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 pickups, push/pull coil split on each volume pot, 15dB Turbo boost mini-toggle, master tone pot with Orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: Cream, Max grip gold speed knobs
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell
- Special 120th Anniversary Features
- Banner inlay on all instruments at the 12th fret
- Max grip speed knobs
- New extra large strap button
- Undercut fret over binding on all bound guitars
- Cleartone coated strings
- Graph Tech nut
- Cryogenic treated fretwire for longer life and corrosion resistance
- Historic Brown/Pink case
You'll have a reason to celebrate when you open its box. Order today.