Gibson 2013 Firebird Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Based on the 1963 original Firebird updated with ceramic 'buckers and gearless tuners.
The Gibson 2013 Firebird features the original 1963-style classic reverse body styling and neck-through body design for increased sustain and solid attack. Modern improvements include high-output ceramic mini-humbuckers and gearless Steinberger 40:1 ratio machine heads for extreme tuning precision. The Firebird 2010 has a mahogany body with walnut stringers and mahogany wings, bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays, and chrome hardware. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Classic reverse body styling
- Neck-through body design for increased sustain and attack
- Mahogany body with walnut stringers and mahogany wings
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Steinberger gearless tuners
- High-output creramic mini-humbuckers at the bridge and neck
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls
- 3-way switch
- Chrome hardware
- Includes case
2013 Firebird Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Peghead pitch: 14°
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.800"
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.850"
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 2.062" nut width at 12th fret