Gibson 1950's J-45 Red Spruce Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super-rare Gibson featuring classic body with Adriondack red spruce top and special Triburst finish.
The Limited Edition 1950’s J-45 Triburst features the vibe of a vintage Gibson Acoustic. The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time. World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, this limited edition J-45 has the vintage appearance with classic Gibson styling. The select Adirondack red spruce top is responsive and provides individual note clarity whether you are flatpicking or playing finger- style. The guitar is finished with a gorgeous Triburst finish on top. Only 65 instruments were hand built in the Bozeman, Montana for this limited edition run. Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Slope ShoulderDreadnought
- Top wood:Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Slim taper
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:24.75 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Holly
- Tuning machines:Grover
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Owner's manual
Only 65 made. Procure yours today!