- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A limited-edition workhorse with '50s features and modern electronics.
The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 is one of most technically advanced guitars of its time. This version harkens back to the '50s with some period-correct features. Sporting a triburst finish, the 1950 J-45 Acoustic Guitar is being produced in a limited edition of only 50 models.
- J-45 model with custom triburst finish
- 100% American-made quality Gibson handcrafted construction throughout
- Sitka spruce and Honduras mahogany back and sides for superb tone
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl dot inlays
- 1950's style round neck profile
- 1950's no dot on 17th fret
- L.R. Baggs Element pickup
- 1950's style strap 3-in-line tuners with white knobs
- 1950's style tortoise pickguard
- Gold block decal
- Limited edition of 50 units
Grab one of the 50 units for yourself. Order today.