Fender Vintage Hot Rod '60s Telecaster Electric GuitarProduct #J04431 Fender J04431 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A celebrated design with a versatile pickup combination.
Fender’s Vintage Hot Rod ’60s Telecaster is a three-pickup beauty that gives you the best tone, style and performance of both eras—authentically vintage-style design touches straight from the 1960s and hot-rodded modern mods ideal for today’s players.
Premium features include an alder body; maple neck with “D”-shaped profile, vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment and satin finish; and a compound-radius (7.25”-12”) rosewood fingerboard with twent-one 6105 narrow jumbo frets, oversize white pearloid dot inlays and a bone nut. Its triple-threat pickup configuration includes a single-coil Twisted Tele neck pickup, Texas Special Stratocaster middle pickup and single-coil Broadcaster bridge pickup. In addition to the five-way blade pickup switch with “top hat” tip, an S-1 switch adds the bridge pickup to pickup switch positions 3, 4 and 5.
Other features include a three-ply mint green pickguard, two knurled-chrome control knobs (master volume and tone), three-saddle American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with adjustable brass saddles, Gotoh® locking tuners and locking strap buttons. Includes upgraded deluxe vintage-style brown case, vintage-style 8’ cable and vintage-style brown strap.
- Contoured alder body
- Maple neck with "D"-shaped profile
- Compoud-radius (7.25”-12”) rosewood fingerboard with 21 narrow-jumbo frets
- Custom Shop and Texas special pickups
- 5-way blade pickup switching with S-1 switch
- 3-ply pickguard
- Two knurled-chrome control knobs (master volume and tone)
- String-through-body Telecaster bridge
- Gotoh locking tuners and locking strap buttons
- Includes case
Get a Tele that can do it all. Order today.
Vintage Hot Rod '60s Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "D" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 12" Compund Radius (184mm to 305mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Oversized White Pearloid Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Single-Coil Broadcaster
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1 Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch Adds Bridge Pickup Into Positions 3, 4 and 5
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Intonateable Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: HR Serial Number Prefix, 4-Bolt with Engraved Vintage Hot Rod Crossed Checkered Flags Emblem, White Pearloid Side Dot Position Inlays, Single "Wing"String Tree, "Top-Hat" Switch Tip, Vintage-Style Heel Truss Rod Adjustment, Locking Strap Buttons