Fender Vintage Hot Rod '60s Stratocaster Electric GuitarProduct #J04433 Fender J04433 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A celebrated design with a versatile pickup combination.
Fender's Vintage Hot Rod '60s Stratocaster gives you the best Strat tone, style and performance of both eras—authentically vintage-style design touches straight from the 1960s and hot-rodded modern mods ideal for today's players.
Premium features include an alder body; maple neck with mid-'60s "C"-shaped profile, vintage-style heel-end truss rod adjustment, and satin back finish; and a compound-radius (7.25”-12”) rosewood fingerboard with 21 6105 frets, oversize white pearloid dot inlays and a bone nut. Singing tone comes from American Vintage single-coil ’59 Stratocaster (neck), ’65 gray-bottom Stratocaster (middle) and single-coil ’56 Stratocaster (bridge) pickups. In addition to five-way blade pickup switching, an S-1™ switch adds the bridge pickup to pickup switch positions 3, 4 and 5.
Other features include a four-ply brown shell pickguard, three aged white control knobs (master volume, tone 1, tone 2), two-point synchronized tremolo with vintage-style stamped steel saddles, Gotoh® locking tuners and locking strap buttons. Available in Three-color Sunburst and Olympic White gloss finishes. Includes upgraded deluxe vintage-style black case, vintage-style 8’ cable, vintage-style black strap, extra tremolo springs and wrenches.
- Contoured alder body
- Maple neck with mid-'60s "C"-shaped profile
- Compoud-radius (7.25”-12”) rosewood fingerboard with 21 6105 frets
- American Vintage single-coil ’59 Stratocaster neck pickup
- ’65 gray-bottom Stratocaster middle pickup
- Single-coil ’56 Stratocaster bridge pickup
- 5-way blade pickup switching with S-1™ switch
- 4-ply brown shell pickguard
- Three aged white control knobs (master volume, tone 1, tone 2)
- 2-point synchronized tremolo with vintage-style stamped steel saddles
- Gotoh locking tuners and locking strap buttons
- Includes case
Get a Strat that can do it all. Order today.
Vintage Hot Rod '60s Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Oversized White Pearloid Dots
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '56 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch Adds Bridge Pickup Into Positions 3, 4 and 5
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: HR Serial Number Prefix, 4-Bolt with Engraved Vintage Hot Rod Crossed Checkered Flags Emblem, White Pearloid Side Dot Position Inlays, Single “Wing” String Tree, Vintage-Style Heel Truss Rod Adjustment, Locking Strap Buttons