Fender Villager SCE Solid Top 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar(Natural) Sku #H78861000001000 Fender H78861 ABB 12 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Full-bodied sound without the full-bodied price.
The lushly resonant-sounding Fender Villager 12-string acoustic guitar has been upgraded with new features including a three-ply pickguard, bone nut and a vintage-inspired rosewood Fender “Viking” bridge with compensated bone saddle.
Other features include a “tight” dreadnought body shape, solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, vintage C-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and distinctive Villager headstock, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, body binding and elegant checkerboard rosette, chrome hardware, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, gloss neck and body finish, and Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
- Series: California
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Number of Frets: 20
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Electronics: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Fishman Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
Order this great new addition today!
Villager SCE Solid Top 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)