Fender Tony Alva Sonoran SE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Signature Model Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get some big air with this gnarly acoustic-electric guitar worthy of carving and grinding out some sweet tunes.
Renowned skateboarder Tony Alva is no stranger to empty pools or to making music with fellow Orange County, Calif., musicians in punk band G.F.P., so Fender invited him to design an acoustic model. The resulting Tony Alva White Lotus Sonoran SCE dreadnought cutaway model is as truly distinctive as the man’s skating style.
The two-tone look consists of a White Pearl gloss finish on the solid spruce top, elegantly complemented by a Shoreline Gold finish on the mahogany back and sides. Alva didn’t stop there, however—he also added dual three-ply black pickguards, an “Alva” lotus graphic at the 12th fret, and a Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
Other features include quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, checkerboard rosette and aged white neck and body binding, gloss-finish maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and dual-action truss rod, Stratocaster guitar headstock, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with 11.81” radius, rosewood bridge with compensated bone saddle, and vintage-style all-metal tuners. Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: Fender-Style Dreadnought
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Checkerboard
- Neck: Maple, Vintage "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81" (300mm) Radius
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Nut Width: 1.69” (42.9mm)
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: Rosewood Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech NuBone Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Case sold separately
- Fender Stratocaster Headstock Shape
- Matching White Pearl Painted Headstock
- Fender Tight Dreadnought Body Shape
- Dual-Action Truss Rod
- Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- Multiple Body Bindings
- Alva "Lotus" 12th-Fret Logo
- Two 3-Ply Black/White/Black Pickguards
- Two-Tone Finish - White Pearl Top with Shoreline Gold Back and Sides and Single "Wing" String Tree
Become a Lord of Guitartown. Order this guitar today!