Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Left Handed Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An acoustic-electric for the gritty punk rocker.
Based on Tim Armstrong's beat up old '60s Fender acoustic on which he writes all the songs for the legendary punk band Rancid, the Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat left-handed acoustic-electric guitar is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit. Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the 3rd, 5th, and 7th frets while a couple of skulls adorn the 12th fret. Other features include Fishman Isys III System with an active onboard preamp and tuner, strap button, scalloped bracing, solid mahogany top and a look that will have you singing "Roots Radicals" till your Mohawk is ready for its next trim. Fender includes Tim's custom "Let's Go" guitar strap that perfectly complements this acoustic's edgy visuals.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Concert
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Width Upper Bout: 2.24" (57mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9mm)
- Position Inlays: Hellcat
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case sold separately