An acoustic-electric with attitude.
Based on Tim Armstrong's beat up old Sixties acoustic, on which he writes all the songs for the legendary punk band Rancid, the Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat acoustic-electric guitar is ready to slam its way into the mosh pit. Tim has given his acoustic some modern flair and style with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the 3rd, 5th, and 7th frets while a couple of skulls adorn the 12th fret.
Other features include Fishman Isys III preamp with 3-band EQ, volume, and tuner; strap button; scalloped bracing; solid mahogany top; and a look that will have you singing "Roots Radicals" till your Mohawk is ready for its next trim. Fender includes Tim's custom "Let's Go" guitar strap that perfectly complements this acoustic's edgy visuals.
- Body style: Concert
- Scale length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Bracing: Fender Advanced Scalloped Bracing
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Traditional
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Polyurethane gloss
- Number of frets: 20
- Tuners: Vintage-style open gear
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 26 .011-.052
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III preamp
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Tuner