Fender T-Bucket 400-CE V3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Fender tone and looks that are ready to hit the stage at an incredible price.
The fabulous-looking T-Bucket 400CE acoustic-electric guitar stands out from the pack with elegant aesthetics and rocking Fender tone. This stage-ready instrument makes a strong sonic and visual statement with its slick contemporary style and robust onboard active electronics. An exciting alternative to traditional acoustic guitars, this guitar is for the player who wants something different than the norm.
The heart and soul of an acoustic guitar is the top, which must be able to resonate freely for natural sounding, dynamic tone. This guitar incorporates quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding premium-grade laminated maple top while allowing it to vibrate freely for greater projection and responsiveness. The premium-grade laminated lacewood back adds a striking look and works in tandem with the maple top to create full, well-balanced sound that shines in any playing situation. For those that want to hit the stage, the T-Bucket 400CE features an onboard Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue. The bound maple neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, as well as a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with a GraphTech® NuBone™ nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues. The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation.
The aesthetic appointments include a premium-grade figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, creating contemporary style that stands out in a crowded field of “me-too” designs. A hard-rocking acoustic-electric guitar with premium sound and sophisticated visual appeal, the T-Bucket 400CE is ready to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
- Body shape: Dreadnought cutaway
- Body type:Acoustic
- Top wood: Laminated flame maple
- Back and side wood: Laminated lacewood
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with aged white outline
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-Piece laminated maple
- Scale length:25.3 in. (643 mm)
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Neck finish:Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius:11.81 in. (300 mm)
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets:20
- Inlays: Special "F" inlay at 12th fret, white side dots
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Nut material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Pickup system: Isys III system with active onboard preamp and tuner
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups:Passive
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Tuner
- Control layout:Info not available
- Pickup switch:Info not available
- Coil tap or split:No
- Kill switch:No
- Bridge type/design: Rosewood-based vintage-style Fender Viking bridge with compensated Graph Tech NuBone saddle
- Tailpiece:Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Aged-white binding
- Case:Sold separately
Call or click to order today!