Fender T-Bucket 300-CE V3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
(Transparent Cherry Burst)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Combining slick visual appeal, easy playability and authentic Fender acoustic sound.
The T-Bucket 300CE is a bold acoustic-electric guitar for today’s player. This cutaway dreadnought is ready to hit the stage and make a sonic and visual statement with its slick contemporary style and robust onboard active electronics. Rich and full-sounding, this is the ideal guitar for those who need an instrument as unique as themselves.
The heart and soul of an acoustic guitar is the top, which must be able to resonate freely for natural sounding, dynamic tone. This guitar incorporates quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding laminated maple top while allowing it to vibrate freely for greater projection and responsiveness. The laminated mahogany back balances the maple top’s sound, working together to create a detailed voice that brings out the best of every note and chord.
For those that want to hit the stage, the T-Bucket 300CE features an onboard Fishman Isys III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue. The bound maple neck sports a comfortable C-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, as well as a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with a GraphTech NuBone nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues. The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation.
The aesthetic appointments include a figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, all of which combine to really “pop” on stage and shine in the spotlight. An acoustic/electric guitar designed from the get-go to rock as hard as its electric cousins, the T-Bucket 300CE is an exciting alternative to the everyday acoustic
- Series: California
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck: 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany, C Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81” (300 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays:
- Inlays at 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th Frets. Special “F” Inlay at 12th Fret.
- White Side Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender “Viking” Bridge with
- Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Other Features: Aged white binding on body and neck, special “F” inlay at 12th fret.
Make your musical statement with the right guitar. Order today.