Open Box (Blemished) Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Play your favorite tunes on an exciting Fender T-Bucket.
The T-BucketTM 300CE dreadnought cutaway acoustic is even more supercharged now, with upgraded features including a remarkable new holographic rosette inlay, new quilt ash top option, new 12th-fret "F" logo inlay design, and Graphtech NuboneTM nut and compensated bridge saddle for enhanced tone.
The other great T-BucketTM 300CE features you already know are still here, too. These include flame and quilt maple tops in several finishes with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and headstock pinstriping, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, strap-pin and end-pin jacks, and Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner, on/off switch, three-band EQ and volume control.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Hot Rod Design Acoustics
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top: Flame Maple (Transparent black, Sunburst), Quilt Maple (Transparent blue, Amber) or Quilt Ash (Transparent violet, Transparent dark brown)
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Rosette: Holographic T-Bucket Pinstriped
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Neck: Mahogany, "C"-Shape
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 11.81" (300mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Chrome
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Get upgraded features and an unbeatable price. Order today.