Fender Standard Telecaster Swirl with Maple Fingerboard Electric GuitarProduct #H99219 Fender H99219 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An eye-catching workhorse with ear-pleasing tele sound.
The Standard Telecaster Swirl model looks and sounds out of this world, with one of the most vividly arresting looks a Telecaster has ever had—a swirling, multi-colored marbled finish that looks like something from another planet.
Features include an alder body, maple neck with “modern C” profile and satin urethane back finish, 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, dual single-coil pickups with three-way switching, three-ply black-white-black pickguard and knurled flat- top control knobs, and a string-through-body bridge with six block saddles.
- Alder body
- Multi-colored marbled finish
- Maple neck with “modern C” profile and satin urethane back finish
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual single-coil pickups with three-way switching
- Three-ply black-white-black pickguard
- Knurled flat- top control knobs
Add some swirly colors to the mix on stage. Order today.
Standard Telecaster Swirl with Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Standard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Telecaster with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Pickups: Standard Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: ‘70s Fender® Logo, Black Plastic Parts, Synthetic Bone Nut, Barrel Switch Tip