Fender Standard Telecaster Satin Electric Guitar
(Ocean Blue Candy Rosewood Fingerboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A familiar silhouette, authentic sound and special color finishes.
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability. The Standard Telecaster Satin Electric Guitar combines the best of old and new, with hotter single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, cast/sealed tuners, tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, '70s-style headstock logo and some exciting finishes.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele®
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele®
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Telecaster with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Case sold separately
Add some color to your collection. Order today.