Fender Standard Telecaster Left Handed Electric Guitar Brown Sunburst Gloss Maple FretboardProduct #H76503 Fender H76503 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Telecaster tradition starts here.
The Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action gloss maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, 2 classic single-coil pickups, and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Timeless.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Case sold separately.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (gloss finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple,
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Hot Standard Tele Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Finish: Polyester
- Case sold separately
Order today and experience the legend.