Fender Standard Telecaster FSR Ash Electric Guitar with Vintage Noiseless Pickups Butterscotch BlondeProduct #502530 Fender 502530 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A special run with a beautiful ash body, noiseless pickups and zero 60-cycle hum.
The Fender Standard Telecaster FSR Ash Electric Guitar combines the best of the old and new. Fender equips this Tele with vintage noiseless single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, cast/sealed machine heads and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. The vintage noiseless Telecaster pickups offer sound like a '60s Tele's without the 60-cycle buzz. They're made with the same Fender technology as the noiseless Strat pickups, but are voiced for traditional Telecaster tone. Special Alnico 5 magnets and enamel coated magnet wire along with Fender's Noiseless technology produce a uniquely quiet vintage sound.
The Fender Tele's neck pickup has a nickel-silver cover for added clarity, while the bridge pickup produces the traditional twang you'd expect from a Fender Standard Telecaster. Each guitar pickup sports a very stylish Fender Noiseless logo. New features on this classically cool Telecaster guitar include a tinted neck and a '70s-style logo. Fender includes a standard gig bag with the FSR Ash Telecaster. Since its introduction in the early '50s, professionals in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Why not join them?
- Gorgeous ash body with elegant finish
- Super-comfy maple neck with modern "C" shape and tinted satin urethane finish
- Noiseless and specially-voiced vintage single-coil pickups
- Tradtional Volume and Master Tone controls with 3-Position pickup toggle
Don't miss out on this limited edition Fender Tele. Order today.
Standard Telecaster FSR Ash Electric Guitar with Vintage Noiseless Pickups Specifications:
- Ash body
- 1-Piece Maple neck with modern "C" shape and tinted satin urethane finish
- Maple fingerboard
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- Noiseless vintage single-coil pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls with 3-Position pickup toggle
- String-thru-body bridge
- Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage styling
- Fender Transition logo
- Parchment plastic parts
- Standard Gig Bag
- Fingerboard: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)