Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar
(Arctic White Gloss Maple Fretboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An affordable Tele with all of the essential ingredients for great tone and playability.
The Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action gloss maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, 2 classic single-coil pickups, and a 6-saddle string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Timeless.
- Traditional alder body in a choice of finishes
- 1-Piece maple neck with a modern "C" shape and gloss finish
- 2 Hot Standard Tele single-coil pickups for a warmer, thicker sound
- Standard 6 saddle string-thru-body bridge improves sustain
- Chrome hardware inlcuding Fender sealed tuners
Strap on a legend. Order today.
Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (gloss finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple,
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Hot Standard Tele Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Fender Transition Logo, Parchment Plastic Parts
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Finish: Polyester
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar:
The quality leverage in the fender MIM guitars is impressive this days. Is par or better finished than american made. Electronics for sure are cheaper but upgrading with tele texas special pickups, and minor adjustments take this baby right there with the very best guitars you can play.
Beautiful job fender!