Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS Swirl Electric Guitar Swirl Rosewood FingerboardProduct #H99229 Fender H99229 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An eye-catching workhorse with a solid pickup configuration.
The Standard Stratocaster Swirl model looks and sounds out of this world, with one of the most vividly arresting looks a Stratocaster has ever had—a swirling, multi-colored marbled finish that looks like something from another planet.
Features include an alder body, maple neck with “modern C” profile and satin urethane back finish, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, single-coil neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup, five-way switching, three-ply black-white-black pickguard and black plastic control knobs, and a vintage-style six-saddle synchronized tremolo bridge.
- Alder body
- Multi-colored marbled finish
- Maple neck with “modern C” profile and satin urethane back finish
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Single-coil neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup,
- Five-way switching
- Three-ply black-white-black pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
Add some swirly colors to the mix on stage. Order today.
Standard Stratocaster HSS Swirl Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Standard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Pickups: Standard Humbucking (Bridge) Standard Single-Coil Strat® (Middle and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle/Neck Pickups, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: ‘70s Fender® Logo, Black Plastic Parts, Synthetic Bone Nut