- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A hot-rodded Strat with special switching and an ash body.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS offers immortal Fender tone combined with classic styling that includes a one humbucking/two single-coil pickup configuration with special switching, a synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, shielded body cavities, and medium jumbo frets. New features on this Fender Strat include a tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and a '70s-style logo. Plug one in and listen for yourself!
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple, modern C-shaped, (tinted satin urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" radius (241 mm)
- No. Of frets: 21 medium
- Pickups: 1 Standard humbucking pickup (Bridge), 2 Standard single-coil Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- Controls: master volume, Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (middle pickup and middle/bridge combination)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Machine heads: Fender/Ping standard cast/sealed tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply tortoise shell
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique features: special switching
- Fender transition logo
- Parchment plastic parts
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042), p/n 073-3250-003
- Case: sold separately
A Fender Stratocaster that has it all! Order now.