Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Maple FretboardProduct #H76526 Fender H76526 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
All the best Strat features with an alder body, 3 single-coil pickups and vintage-style tremolo.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar is the guitar design that changed the world. This model offers legendary Fender tone with classic styling for those on a budget. It has an alder body that's contoured to be comfortable during long sessions, whether you're standing or sitting. Its maple neck is super-comfy with a modern C shape.
This Fender Strat come with a long list of standard features including three single-coil pickups, synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, tinted neck, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, parchment pickguard, die-cast tuners and '70s-style headstock logo.
- Traditional alder body for classic Strat tone
- Comfortable C-shaped gloss maple neck with maple fretboard
- 3 Standard single-coil pickups with ceramic magnets
- Stable vintage-style tremolo with high-mass bridge
At this low price, why play anything but the real thing? Order today.
Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fretboard Specifications:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tips: Parchment
- Strings: Fender® USA Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)