Fender Special Edition Jaguar Thinline Electric GuitarProduct #H83004 Fender H83004 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A wonderful variation on the Jaguar theme with its semi-hollow body and single f hole.
Celebrate 50 years of Fenderâs most distinctive guitar model with the Special Edition Jaguar Thinline, which presents an elegant new take on the model. Most notably, it features a semi-hollow alder body with ash top and back, binding and f hole - the boldest design departure ever for a Jaguar.
Other specialized features include a bound modern âCâ shaped maple neck with bone nut, classic Jaguar scale length (24"), 7.25"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets, vintage-style single-coil Jaguar pickups with individual on/off slide switches, two-position tone switch, separate volume and tone controls for both circuits (rhythm and lead), and vintage-style floating tremolo with lock button.
- Unique semi-hollow body with f hole
- Comfortable C-shaped maple neck
- 2 vintage-style Jaguar pickups with expansive controls
Release the Jaguar in you with this special edition model. Order today.
Special Edition Jaguar Thinline Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Ash Top and Back over Semi-Hollow Alder
- Body Shape: JaguarÂ®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyester
- Nut Width: 1.650â (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-style Jaguar single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-style Jaguar single-coil
- Pickup Switching: Two on/off slide switches (one for each pickup)
- Controls: Lead circuit volume and tone, rhythm circuit volume and tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- String Nut: Bone
- Auxiliary Switching: Two-position tone switch
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)