Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar Olympic WhiteProduct #516838 Fender 516838 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Ride the wave of Fender's rich musical history and SoCal style.
Cowabunga! Grab your board shorts and your Sonoran SCE acoustic-electric guitar, head on down to Laguna to play some tunes and ride the waves. This dreadnought beauty from Fender's California Series will have you admiring its cool Strat® guitar headstock, soft C-shaped maple neck and hip checkerboard binding 'til the sun goes down. Other cool features on the Sonoran SCE include a vintage-inspired pickguard design, rosewood fingerboard and scalloped bracing. Perfect for Fender enthusiasts, fans of vintage-style guitars, and guitarists who want a different look and vibe.
- Model Name: Sonoran SCE
- Model Number: 096-8024-021
- Series: California Series™
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Fender® Style Dreadnought
- Finish: (021) Natural
- Finish: Gloss (polyurethane)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped X bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Maple vintage "C" shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Vintage Fender Style with White Plastic Buttons
- Electronics: Fender FTE-3 Active On-Board Preamp which Features: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front), 4.75" (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1-5/8" (41mm)
- Width at Heel: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Unique Features:
- Fender® Stratocaster® Headstock Shape, Fender Tight Dreadnought Body Shape, Traditional Fender Bridge, Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, White Dot Inlays, Checkerboard Rosette, Soft "C" Shaped Neck, Multiple Body Bindings, Gold Pickguard.
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP-12 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .012 to .053
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2008