Fender Sonoran S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Send out some good vibes with this vintage styled acoustic.
The Fender Sonoran S Dreadnought acoustic guitar is decked out for even more sun-and-fun acoustic action, upgraded with a three-ply pickguard, bone nut and bridge saddle, and vintage-style Fender “Viking” bridge. It’s perfect for those who dig vintage styling and seek to ride the wave of Fender’s classic Southern California history and vibe.
Other premium features include a “tight” dreadnought body shape, resonant solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, stylish checkerboard rosette, body binding, vintage C-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and Stratocaster headstock, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, and gloss neck and body finish.
- Series: California
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Number of Frets: 20
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Fender Stratocaster Headstock Shape, Fender Tight Dreadnought Body Shape, Dual Action Truss Rod, "Viking" Fender Bridge, Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, White Dot Inlays, Checkerboard Rosette, Vintage "C" Shaped Neck, Multiple Body Bindings, Bone Nut and Saddle
All you need are some tasty waves, this guitar and you'll be fine. Order today.
Sonoran S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Body Width: 3.75" (9.52cm) to 4" (10.16 cm)
- Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)