Fender Select Chambered Telecaster HH Electric GuitarProduct #H92169 Fender H92169 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An elegant and high-performance version of the timeless classic.
The new Fender Select Telecaster HH is powerful, beautiful and light, with a potent pair of Wide Range Special Humbucking pickups, chambered alder body, gorgeous Malaysian blackwood top, comfortable back contour and Natural gloss lacquer finish. Its modern "C"-shaped birdseye maple neck has a comfortable contoured heel, satin lacquer finish and Bi-FlexTM truss rod system; the compound radius birdseye maple fingerboard (9.5"-14") has 22 medium jumbo frets and a gloss lacquer finish.
Other premium features include three-way pickup switching, heavy-knurled chrome controls with tone-knob S-1 switch for even greater tonal versatility, an American Standard Telecaster bridge with bent steel saddles and stamped chromed brass plate, deluxe staggered locking tuners and Fender Select headstock medallion. Includes case.
- Resonant chambered alder body with Malaysian blackwood top
- Modern “C” shaped birdseye maple neck
- Bi-Flex™ truss rod system for rock-solid stability
- Smooth-playing compound radius birdseye maple fretboard (9.5”-14”)
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Wide range special humbucker neck and bridge pickups
- Three-way toggle and S-1 switch for fat single-coil sounds
- American standard bridge
- Deluxe staggered cast/sealed locking tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Includes Fender tweed case
Be one of the select few to get their capable hands on this beauty. Order today.
Select Chambered Telecaster HH Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Series: Fender® Select
- Body Material: Chambered Alder with Malaysian Blackwood Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Neck: Birdseye Maple, Modern "C"-Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin-Lacquer Back, Gloss-Lacquer Front
- Fingerboard: Birdseye Maple, 9.5"-14" (24.1 cm-35.56 cm) Compound Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rods: Bi-FlexTM
- Pickups: Wide Range Special Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge gloss lacquer finish. and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled Chrome Flat-Top
- Bridge: American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Chromed Brass Plate
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch Activates Frequency Mod - Converts Tone of Each Humbucking Pickup to Fat Single Coil Sound
- Other Features: Neck Heel Contour, Back Body Contour, Fender Select Headstock Medallion, "Barrel" Switch Tip
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Select Tweed Case