Fender Ron Emory Loyalty Parlor Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A unique combination of classic Fender style and features.
Longtime T.S.O.L. guitarist Ron Emory has infused some truly distinctive Fender acoustic guitars with his years of SoCal-punk cred and expertise. Among the latest and greatest is the new Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor model, in which he has combined his favorite features from several guitars in his large collection to create a small-bodied and eminently affordable model.
The Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor guitar features the classic parlor body shape and is available in two versions-one with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck and a vintage-style sunburst finish reminiscent of the 1930s; the other with an all-ash body, maple neck and butterscotch-stain finish resembling his '52 Telecaster. Both versions feature quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, elegant herringbone body binding and rosette, soft "V" neck profile and aged neck binding, rosewood fingerboard with diamond inlays and 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, 19 large vintage-style frets, 1970s-style Fender headstock, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style rosewood "Viking" bridge with Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle, and open-gear tuners.
- Parlor body shape
- Laminated mahogany (sunburst) or ash (butterscotch) top & body
- Quartersawn Scalloped X bracing
- Mahogany (sunburst) or maple (butterscotch) neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Soft V shape neck
Enjoy the style and sound of this special parlor. Order today
Ron Emory Loyalty Parlor Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany or Laminated Ash
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Position Inlays: White Diamond-Shaped
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany or Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Neck Binding: Herringbone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Viking-Style Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Ron Emory signature on truss rod cover, white diamond shaped position inlays with 12th-fret "Loyalty" logo, factory mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, 70s headstock shape, black-with-white-dot bridge pins, dual action truss rod
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Stays In Tune
- Flat Sound
- Not Consistent
- String buzz
Comments about Fender Ron Emory Loyalty Parlor Acoustic Guitar:
Doesn't have a great sound. I found that after it is tuned , it didn't sound right on some chords. A capo on the second fret helped but shouldn't have to do that.
I should have spent less and got the same sound. String buzz stopped with the capo also.